We are hiring!
We are looking for an Office Assistant to be at the center of marketing/sales/logistics departments to support all administrative issues and organization inside and outside activities. The elected candidate will join us in a nice modern business office in the center of Hamburg with international colleagues who made our company to grow on international markets.
Candidates must be fluent in German and must plan to live in Hamburg for at least 5 years.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will:
- Support to all XVET main departments
- Responsible for managing administrative and organizational aspects of the office
- Visit authorities locally such as Chamber of Commerce, Embassy’s etc as to support on export documentation for the logistics department
- Control of marketing materials stocks, proper storage and organization
- Support with product label design via using special software
- Calendar and activity management, Travel management
- Responsible for office supplies, purchasing, organizing and monitoring
- Responsible for contacts needed for daily business
- Documentation and filing
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent German and good English knowledge is mandatory. Another language is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and able to work independently
- Intelligent and fast learner with great analytical skills
- Flexible and attention to detail
- Friendly and well-mannered person
- Stress resistant and able to prioritize
- Degree/training/Experience as a secretary is an advantage
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Desirably knowledge of Illustrator / Interest to learn and work with it
If you think you are suitable for the position(s) please send us your application in English through the form below.
- Monday - Friday: 8am to 5pm (GMT + 1:00)
Thanks for Job Application
We do not have any open positions at the moment. You can always send us your spontaneous application by filling the form below.