We are hiring!
Marketing and Office Assistant
XVET is a worldwide exporter of natural based products for animal rearing. We work to offer an alternative and responsible solutions which contribute to a safe and sustainable agriculture and improve the health of both animals and humans. To join our international team, we need a Marketing and Office assistant that will be the center of marketing / sales / logistic departments.
Supporting all departments and caring for the office organization needs, the candidate must also support the Marketing Department with design work (brochures/labels) and organization of international events.
The elected candidate will join us on Caring for a better tomorrow from a nice modern business office in the center of Hamburg with an international family-like team.
Candidates must be fluent in German and have Adobe skills.
- Support with product label design and Brochure / Ad campaigns, with Adobe Illustrator/InDesign
- Assisting Marketing department with event organization
- Control of marketing materials stocks, proper storage and organization
- Support to all XVET main departments – Logistics, Sales, Technical
- Responsible for managing administrative and organizational aspects of the office
- Documentation and filing
- Responsible for office supplies, purchasing, organizing and monitoring
- Visit authorities locally such as Chamber of Commerce, Embassy’s etc as to support on export documentation for the logistics department
- Calendar and activity management
- Responsible for contacts needed for daily business
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Illustrator/ Indesign – Adobe programs – is important
- Excellent English knowledge is mandatory.
- Fluent reading/writing skills in German. Another language is a plus
- Able to multitask and happy to change routines
- Stress resistant and able to prioritize
- Good organizational skills and able to work independently
- Fast learner with great analytical skills
- Flexible and attention to detail
- Friendly and well-mannered person
- Good MS Office skills
If you think you are suitable for the position(s) please send us your application in English through the form below.
- Monday - Friday: 8am to 5pm (GMT + 1:00)