We are hiring!
We are a GMP+ certified, worldwide exporter of natural based products for animal rearing. We work to offer an alternative and responsible solutions which contribute to a safe and sustainable agriculture and improve the health of both animals and humans.
The elected candidate(s) will join us on our mission “Caring for a better tomorrow” from a nice modern business office in the center of Hamburg with an international family-like team.
International Technical Sales - Animal Nutrition & Health
To support our clients based in more than 40 countries worldwide we need a Technical Sales colleague that will be in direct contact with customers giving them technical support while assuring that agreed sales targets are achieved.
The ideal candidate must hold a valid working permit for Germany/EU.
- International sales
- Development of country and customer sales target and budget plans
- Demonstrate expertise by using technical competency and relevant practical experience from the Animal Husbandry industry to support our clients worldwide.
- Present XVET brand/concept/products in seminars.
- Product training.
- Provide technical support to clients
- Develop new products and market the existing ones
- Participation in international trade fairs and congresses
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor in Veterinary Medicine, Agronomist Zootechnican or Agricultural Engineer
- Knowledge in poultry / swine / ruminant husbandry industries - stronger knowledge in swine is a plus
- Fluent in (written and spoken) English is a must, other languages such as German are a plus
- Sales experience
- Ability to demonstrate effective persuasiveness with customer
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Results driven
Additionally please note that
- The position requires to be based in Hamburg, Germany
- It must be willing to travel on a regular basis, mostly overseas
If you think you are suitable for the position(s) please send us your application in English through the form below.
Orario di apertura
- Lunedí-Venerdí: 08:00- 17:00 (GMT + 1:00)